The instructions and times stated in this next section are very important. If they are not followed exactly the procedure will not work:
- Plug the mains adaptor into the GDB300HD. Wait 10 seconds.
- Unplug the mains adaptor from the GDB300HD. Wait 3 seconds.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 a further 4 times.
- Plug the mains adaptor into the GDB300HD again. On the 6th connection the boot-loader screen will display
- Wait for the download progress bar to time out to 100% and then the “First Time Install” screen will be shown.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your GDB300HD and create a new PIN.