The OxfordBT DAB+ Digital & FM RDS Radio can store 10 stations as presets in both DAB and FM mode. This will allow you to quickly tune to a saved station.
To save a preset station:
- Tune to the station you would like to save as a preset in either FM or DAB mode just as you would for normal listening.
- Press and hold the Preset button until the LCD displays "Preset store"
- Use the up and down dial to choose a preset number to save under
- Press SELECT to confirm your selection.
- The display will show "Preset Stored"
To recall a preset station:
To recall the saved stations, a short press of the PRESET button will display the list of preset stations. Use the up and down dial to select your desired station and press the SELECT button to confirm your selection.