The AUX IN feature allows the HERITAGE series of Digital Radio's to connect to an MP3 player or other external sources.
1. Connect your external audio device to the AUX socket at the rear of the DAB Digital Radio with a 3.5mm Stereo Jack lead (not supplied).
2. Connect the DAB Digital Radio to the mains power adaptor and plug the adaptor into the mains supply.
3. Press the VOLUME/STANDBY dial to turn the DAB Digital Radio on.
4. Press the MODE button until to select the Auxiliary Input mode is displayed, as shown on the screen below.
5. In AUX mode, operate your external audio device directly for playback features.