To connect MODULE to your Home Wi-Fi Network:
1. Connect the MODULE to your Hi-Fi and then to power and press the power button on top and the indicator will blink yellow to show MODULE is booting up.
2. Once booted:
a. If is flashing white twice per second, the MODULE is in WiFi set up mode. Go to step 3
b. If is flashing white just once per second, the MODULE is waiting to connect to another network. Press the RESET button for 5 seconds and wait for the LED to flash twice per second.
3. Go into your smart device's WiFi settings and select MODULE ######_AJ when it becomes available*. This may take a moment or two.
4. Once connected to MODULE you can give it a name to identify it. Enter the name and click Next.
5. Select your Home WiFi Network from the drop-down list and enter the password.
6. Please wait while MODULE logs in and is connected to your Home Wi-Fi Network. Once connected the will be a solid white.
7. Download, install and open the AllPlay Jukebox app. Select your player and play music!
*###### is the last 6 digits of the MAC address shown on the bottom of MODULE