- Our YouTube Digital Radio Set Up Video can be viewed from HERE
1. Connect the power cable to your Oxford DAB+ FM Radio and mains supply.
2. Raise and extend the aerial.
3. Turn radio on by rolling the Off-On-Vol control away from you.
4. The first time the radio is switched on, it will start up in DAB mode. It will automatically scan for the available radio stations.
5. In DAB mode, the ▲▼control allows you to navigate between different stations. Press SELECT button to choose the one you want to listen to.