GV102ZRH32 / 50 / 10 : Is this recorder 12 volt and 240 volt compatible?

We do not recommend using our devices with any power supply other than what was supplied in the box. If you do require a replacement then please visit our online shop to check the price and availability.

Our Free to Air receivers that operate on 12V require a specifically regulated 12V supply.

Connection to a 12V system in a Car / Motorhome / Caravan for example could damage the product if the battery voltage is too high or too low. Caravans and Motorhomes with 240V AC electrical system are able to use the supplied power supply.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.