When you turn on the Heritage II Connect for the first time or after a factory reset, you will be shown the Set up Wizard Screen. Press the SELECT/SNOOZE dial to confirm 'YES' to start set up. (Set up can be performed at any time)
When going through the set up wizard you will be taken through the following steps:
- Date/Time - Set 12/24 hour clock format
- Auto Update - Select the platform from which the clock can be updated.
- Select Timezone - Select your current time-zone
- Daylight Savings - Select whether the unit updates in accordance with Daylight Savings.
- Network Settings - Takes you through the process of connecting to a WiFi network.
After these have been completed you will see 'Set up Wizard Complete' and then the Heritage II Connect is ready to use.
Did you know that you can also set up the Heritage II Connect using the UnDok app on your smartphone?