It should not be necessary to set the date and time on the NOD DAB+ Digital Alarm Clock. It has a Auto Update feature where it automatically receives the correct time from either the DAB or FM signal.
If you do need to alter the time:
1. With the radio on, press and hold the Info/Menu button.
2. Turn the dial to navigate to System and press the dial to select.
3. Turn the dial and navigate to Time and press to select.
4. Use the dial to change the AUTO UPDATE feature to NO UPDATE.
5. Use the dial and navigate to Set Time/Date and press to select.
6. Turn the dial to select the relevant time and date and press to confirm.
NOTE: With AUTO UPDATE disabled, NOD will not automatically update Daylight Savings (BST/GMT).