The GCR02 FM Alarm Clock Radio can store up to 20 radio stations in the presets list. To store a station in the presets list:
- Search for the radio station you wish to preset.
- Press the Memory button (6). P01 will flash on the display.
- Press the Setting down or Setting up button to select the required preset location.
- Press the Memory button to save the station to the selected preset location. Alternatively, press and hold the Auto scan button (9) to store the first 20 FM stations in the presets.
To recall a preset station:
- Press the Auto scan button (9) to select the required preset.
- Each press of the button cycles through the list of presets.