It is advised to delete all existing channels and re-install them.
Perform a First Time Installation/ Factory Reset on your unit. This will reinstall all the existing channels
If that does not fix the problem please try performing a First Time Installation/ Factory Reset without the aerial connected to clear the memory.
- Unplug your box from the mains
- Disconnect the cable from the 'RF in' socket
- Wait couple of minutes
- Plug mains back in
- From the Settings menu perform a First Time Installation/ Factory Reset, it will fail without an aerial. Your channel list should be empty
- Reconnect cable to 'RF In' socket
- From the Settings menu perform a First Time Installation/ Factory Reset
Please note: A first time installation will not delete stored programmes, but it will delete any scheduled recordings in your library, you will need to re-set your future recording schedule.
If you need an aerial installation or help with your existing setup, we recommend that you use a CAI registered installer. Please see the Get Me Viewing website for further details about services available in your area.