If there is no sound coming from the ASPECT, follow these troubleshooting tips:
Make sure the ASPECT is powered on. There will be an illuminated LED on the right side:
- Red LED - Standby mode
- Blue Flashing LED - Bluetooth pair mode (while the blue LED is flashing the Bluetooth receiver is waiting to connect to a Bluetooth device)
- Blue LED (on) - Bluetooth mode - Connected.
- Green LED - AUX input mode - Connect via the red and white RCA leads.
- Purple LED - Line in mode - Connect via the 3.5 mm Jack on the side of the Soundbar.
- White LED - OPTICAL in mode - Connect via Digital Optical cable on both sides.
- Yellow LED - COAXIAL in mode - Connect via Coaxial cable on both sides.
- Check the volume control of the ASPECT is not at a minimum.
- Check the ASPECT is not set to mute.
- Make sure the ASPECT is set to the correct source that corresponds to the connected input and cable.
- Check the connections on the TV are an AUDIO OUTPUT.
- Some TV's have an additional volume control setup, consult your TV's user guide.