1. Sit ASPECT onto its foot in the required orientation.
2. Connect the DC plug into the rear of ASPECT and plug into the mains.
3. Press the power button to turn the unit on.
4. Select the correct source/mode depending on how you have connected your TV by pressing the corresponding button on the remote control. The light displayed on the side of the Aspect will change to indicate what mode it is in. This colour matches the input connection label and the associated button on the remote control.
5. Press the ASPECT button on the remote to select the correct sound setting for Vertical (3 flashes blue) or Horizontal (3 flashes red).
See our YouTube set up video HERE