If you are unable to Pause or Rewind live TV on your unit you should perform a Factory Reset.
- Make a note of any future scheduled recordings as you will need to re-set them after the First Time Installation.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control and navigate to Settings and press OK.
- Use the up / down buttons to select Factory Reset and press OK.
The on screen instructions will guide you through the process. Ensure you make a note of your PIN.
NOTE: A factory reset will not delete any recorded programmes but it will delete any scheduled recordings. Make a note of any future recordings before doing the First Time Installation
If the factory reset does not resolve the issue, Format The Hard Drive.
- Press Menu on your remote control then use the up / down arrows to select Settings and press OK.
- Use the up / down arrows to select Format HDD option and press OK.
- Select Yes to confirm that you understand that all recordings and settings will be lost. Wait for the process to complete.
Warning: When performing a hard drive format, please remember that all of your recorded programmes will be deleted permanently.